A 501 (c)(3) non profit organization
To work with others or independently to enhance the present healthcare delivery system of Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania and to be innovative, creative and collaborative in crafting new ways of improving the health and welfare of the people of Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania.
Grant Making | AllOne Charities
Health Care, Human Services, Education & Disease Prevention
AllOne Charities funds are used to help sustain local and regional, non-profit organizations, whose initiatives help to address some of Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania’s most pressing health challenges.
AllOne Charities potential programs and projects that are collaborative and innovative are strongly preferred. Grants from AllOne Charities generally range from $5,000 to $25,000.
There are two grant cycles per calendar year. The application process begins by submitting a Letter of Interest.
AllOne Charities considers solution-based and evidence-based programs in the following general areas:
- Improve the health and well-being of all, especially women and children
- Improve access to and delivery of Behavioral Health and Mental Health services
- Improve access to health care for the under-insured and uninsured
- Enhance the well-being and healthy development of children
- Enhance access to nutritional food to those most in need
- Improve navigation of health care services for the elderly and those with special needs
- Community-based programs that prevent disease and improve health and wellness
- Measurably improve clinical preventative services for all, especially children
AllOne Charities Fall cycle is closed.
If you submitted a LOI, notification will be made by September 25 if it is being advanced to proposal.
Charities considers grants to programs and projects centered on enhancing the present healthcare delivery system in our 13-county region. Programs/Projects should be innovative, creative, and collaborative in crafting new ways of improving the health and welfare of the people in Northeast and North Central Pennsylvania. Grants from AllOne Charities generally range from $5,000 to $25,000.
Strongest programs are:
~ Show measurable results
~ Achieve highest and long-term impact
~ Leveraging funding with other supporters
All organizations applying to AllOne Charities for support must first submit a Letter of Interest (LOI). The link to submit a LOI is provided when a cycle is open. LOIs should be succinct summaries of the project/program for which funds are being requested.
Upon review of the LOI, it will be determined whether the organization will be invited to submit a full proposal. Notification will be sent by email of approval to submit a full proposal along with other pertinent information. Full proposals are by invitation only.
1. Proof of tax-exempt designation under Section 501(c)(3), as described in Section 509(a) of the IRS Code.
2. Applicants must serve in one or more of these counties: Bradford, Carbon, Clinton, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne, and Wyoming.
3. Employ at least 1 paid staff person.
Exclusions: Please read carefully
Requests for general operating funds
Annual Fund Campaigns
Bricks and Mortar Projects
School scholarship funds, Tuition, School fundraisers and parent/teacher organizations
Tours, trips or conferences
Camps of any kind
Requests from individuals
Organizations not open to the general public
Emergency response organizations
Deficit spending or debt liquidation
Political campaigns, candidates or political party activities
Requests for research projects